The UW Master of Public Health in Community-Oriented Public Health Practice program equips its students with the skills and competencies to be successful in the field of public health.
Strong Career Outlook for COPHP Grads
Our alumni have gone on to a variety of notable jobs in communities across the United States and around the world. All are working in public health, and more than half are employed in community agencies, nonprofits and government agencies
Below is just a sampling of the professional positions held by COPHP alumni.
- Consultant, Spectrum Research, Inc. (Seattle)
- Development Manager, Economic Opportunity Institute (Seattle)
- Director, Africa Operations, Scope Project, University of Washington (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Health Equity Coordinator, Division of Public Health, State of Alaska (Anchorage, AK)
- Program Manager, Malaria Elimination Initiative, University of California, San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Public Information Officer, Public Health – Seattle & King County (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Research Coordinator, Partnerships for Native Health, Washington State University (Seattle)
- Syndromic Surveillance Outreach Coordinator and Legislative Lead, Washington State Department of Health (Seattle)
- Youth Clinic Manager, Neighborcare Health (Seattle)
Learn more about COPHP alumni careers.
Visit the Student Stories page to read interviews with some of our accomplished alumni.